Discuss Travertine tiles in a wet area in a bathroom? in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

gdmonty

We are retired folk doing up a bungalow for easy access etc. Builder suggested wet area in bathroom - we agreed good idea - but what tiles best to lay on the FLOOR in the 800 x 1700 area? 'envelope' cuts in larger tiles (which we have already bought) doesnt sound good. One of us wants TRAVERTINE mosaic (its me!) but not the other. Would welcome any advice on experience with travertine in a shower/wet area floor -best size/quality etc - my partner is not convinced. For many years have had a terracotta floor in kitchen which is high maintenance so worry about that. Many thanks. Sylvia

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Travertine tiles in a wet area in a bathroom? in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I see and hear all to often of the horror stories when someone hires a supposed tiler only to...
Replies
Views
Hello! I’m hoping I can get some advice on what to do in my kitchen RE wanting to replace the...
Replies
Views
Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB