Discuss Tray fromer, UFH and SLC in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

K

kevwatkins

I was wondering what you guys would do in this situation.

I have a 30mm trayfromer which will be fitted at joist level most likleyan Orbry as the drain offset is about right to get around the joists.The problem i was looking it was how to install the UFh loose wire and still come level with the height of the trayfromer.
I would normaly install 10mm Marmox board as this comes level with the fromer ready for tilling.
With the UFheating this would add about 8mm with SLC to the overall height bringing it higher than the tray fromer.
The customer does not want the UFHeating in the shower area so was wondering what would be the best way to get it all to level out?

Any thoughts?
Kev

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tray fromer, UFH and SLC in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Morning all, I have been given the opportunity to quote for a 110m floor in a chevron pattern...
Replies
Views
I'm tiling the bathroom floor with UFH heating and was wondering what to use to transition from...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB