Discuss Trim with stone in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

I broke a golden rule today and put some chrome trim with some travertine mosaics, it just didn't look right without as the main tile was ceramic.
6a761cece9d4a2555b2a6e6a37ff6c88.jpg
c8163eab58338bc5d04cff6ef9d40fbd.jpg

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Bri that looks good with the trim. That's one job I really hate and dread. I always seem to get the 600x600 polished porcelain tiles a niche and a shelf to set out. The niche mush have the grout line going through the middle (horizontal & vertical). The last one I did also had a down light within it. Boy does it eat up the hours.

I've been searching for pre formed niches that can just be glued in place. I'm sure I've seen them somewhere on the net.

R

rj1884

Bri that looks good with the trim. That's one job I really hate and dread. I always seem to get the 600x600 polished porcelain tiles a niche and a shelf to set out. The niche mush have the grout line going through the middle (horizontal & vertical). The last one I did also had a down light within it. Boy does it eat up the hours.

I've been searching for pre formed niches that can just be glued in place. I'm sure I've seen them somewhere on the net.

Schluter do a preformed niche.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Trim with stone in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
I could use some help from everyone! The floor mosaic tile was recently retiled over a tile-redi...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to forum and after some advice after a professional install. Just had kitchen...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB