UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss trouble in my local in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
How come these thugs only pick on defenceless people.

Had to laugh the other day reading the paper though. Amir Khan and his brother had left their car in Birmingham while doing a gig. They came back to car to find 6 numptys breaking in, and promptly flattened the lot of them. They then issue death threats on the net to him, not to his face, anyone can hide behind a mask on the net.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
How come these thugs only pick on defenceless people.

Had to laugh the other day reading the paper though. Amir Khan and his brother had left their car in Birmingham while doing a gig. They came back to car to find 6 numptys breaking in, and promptly flattened the lot of them. They then issue death threats on the net to him, not to his face, anyone can hide behind a mask on the net.

i heard that on the radio, made me chuckle! There was one a couple of years ago where 2 blokes went out dressed as women for a laugh, a couple of guys started on them and promptly got flattened. Turns out the dressed up blokes were both cage fighters! It's nice when people get what they deserve it's just a shame it doesn't happen more often.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to trouble in my local in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.