Discuss trusted advisors in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

Trusted Advisor status is by invite only Rob. Deciding who to invite isn't easy and doesn't happen very often because of the sheer numbers of talented tilers and fixers who are members of this forum. It's not just about how long you've been a member and how long you've been tiling for. It's also about the contributions you make to the forum and the content of your posts when giving advice. But that's just the tip of the iceberg because there is no set criteria for moving to Trusted Advisor status.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Liz pretty much covered it all there. But your request has been noted. :)

We just want the tag to go to the members who we've spotted have been providing lots of lengthy advice posts, and even starting off a topic with advice in it (some members clock what's being asked a lot and we end up with one eventually posting something like the PVA v Primers thread which we can then direct other members to in the future - we love that sort of post).

Though don't take offense if you've not been asked to join the green lot, as we have got hundreds of members who we'd consider if it was based on general tiling skills etc. But then the tag wouldn't be as special / rare.

Reply to trusted advisors in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

rotherham

Thread Information

Title
trusted advisors
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.