Discuss Trying to find Cerpa Pasta Blanca tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Hi all,
We have to lift a section of floor in the kitchen and would like to replace with the same tiles when done rather than completely retile the kitchen and conservatory. The tiles are by Cerpa and are called Porcelanico Pasta Blanca. If anyone knows of anyone who might stock them it would be much appreciated. It's about 15 years since they were laid so i realise they may be discontinued.
Chris

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Trying to find Cerpa Pasta Blanca tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB