Discuss Ts20 on eBay in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

I spotted one and really fancied it, I thought I'd easily get it for £50, how wrong I was! Look at the state of it! Lol!
cf3ac42130ef06fbfbe3f9a38f4a9c13.jpg

P

Pit-R

Maybe I'm wrong, but in my opinion Rubi's most similar series to Sigma's Max is current TP-S range (TI-S before). They're single rail cutters as well (TX are double rail ones). They look like Max and work like Max, and to be honest I would say Rubi almost copied sigmas. The only important difference is their rails aren't movable vertically. This is also probably first Rubi's range coming without cases (except their TI-S predecessors).

S

Stef

Maybe I'm wrong, but in my opinion Rubi's most similar series to Sigma's Max is current TP-S range (TI-S before). They're single rail cutters as well (TX are double rail ones). They look like Max and work like Max, and to be honest I would say Rubi almost copied sigmas. The only important difference is their rails aren't movable vertically. This is also probably first Rubi's range coming without cases (except their TI-S predecessors).

Oh they have most definitely tried to copy Sigma on that range, I haven't used them so I can't comment on their performance.
I didn't realise Russell was looking for a direct comparison.

P

Pit-R

Reply to Ts20 on eBay in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
I just set new porcelain 8 x 8 tile in my rear entryway (3 ft x 3 ft area). I love the results...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to forum and after some advice after a professional install. Just had kitchen...
Replies
Views
I’m continuing to lift tiles on my dot & dabbed kitchen floor over retofit ufh. i thought I’d...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB