Discuss TTA and liability insurance. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
Any TTA members realised that your yrly fee does not include any lability insurance anymore.?

once your membership runs out you can get a quote from the new supplier Jelf and then the TTA give you a £50 quid refund , as if that covers liability cover :mad2:... Or you get it elsewhere and lump it was the gist I got on the phone last week .

why not just reduce the yrly fee ffs.

Last edited:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to TTA and liability insurance. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Any of you have your tools insured? I have a PL insurance policy that doesn't cover any tools to...
Replies
Views
only vote on this poll if you're a member of TTA. Has being listed in their directory gained...
Replies
Views
mart08
M
R
good morning all. Just been to look at a job where the client has chosen to use a tile from...
Replies
Views
rj1884
R
Looks like no one could reply as I used the word, print! In the title. So here we go. As a few...
Replies
Views
D
Ok, so i've been looking into creating a website, as we all know, how important our presence...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB