Tta

Discuss Tta in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Hi guys,

Have a quick, open question for you all.

Business has been going incredibly well this year, certainly with all other things considered. Over the next few weeks ill be overhauling the website and doing quite a bit of other admin. One area I've been looking into is joining the TTA.

My question is more related to others experience of it and the application process. I'm concerned over accounts and credit history. Both has been tarnished in the last 6 months despite business rapidly improving. Is this likely to affect my application?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tta in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Does the TTA check companies under their associations preparation work and website info? I only...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
The Tile Association has announced a change to its annual high-profile industry event – the TTA...
Replies
Views
Evening, I am doing a job for a customer which i have been dreading!!!. Tilling the floor of...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
This is about a Victorian conversion property I am buying. I agreed purchase on condition that I...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB