Discuss Tumbled Travertine filler in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

bunnycd

Hope you can help...I have tumbled travertine in my kitchen about 35sqm I have washed it with pressure washer and dry vac to take away water. It is now lovely and clean. Thing is, I need a travertine filler to run across the top of the tiles. This should have been done during installation. In the USA they have this stuff:

Bonstone TravFil | Braxton-Bragg.com
Amazon.com: Tenax Travertine Filler - 1 liter: Explore similar items

+ loads of travertine fillers. This small amount covers 400sqm as it is in powder form. I cannot find anything similar in the UK. Ok, I know you will say fill with grout but this has a tendancy to look quite dark and pop out.

Any suggestions on UK suppliers that carry a travertine filler? Otherwise I will have to import it + it will cost a fortune.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tumbled Travertine filler in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

N
Evening all have got a job coming up to re-seal a conservatory floor i tiled about seven years...
Replies
Views
prceramics
P
W
We've got a travertine floor, and a couple of holes have appeared where the surface has pushed...
Replies
Views
T
Hi Guys 1st post so be gentle, We are looking to strip and re fit our downstairs shower room...
Replies
Views
tris101
T
Hi all I have been asked to repair quite a few holes that have appeared in a filled and honed...
Replies
Views
B
Hi , Im tiling my bathroom and have bought 600x400 tumbled travertine tiles its going onto 18mm...
Replies
Views
JLM Tiling
J

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB