Discuss TV in bathroom. in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

Clearview finished bathroom 004.jpg Just finished this Marble bathroom. Do you really need a TV at the end of the bath? Must be for the soaps. :lol:

C

Colour Republic

Tiling looks nice but far to much boxing for my liking.

I understand some of it is for the TV and wall mounted taps but that bathroom is large enough to have carried that boxing across the whole walls so you haven't got so many edges. I would have been tempted to go for a bigger sized bath and centered it between the 2 wall and dwarf wall creating a bigger surround.

Sorry that sound really critical as it's still a nice bathroom but let down a little for me.. sorry :(

- - - Updated - - -

Please god don't let it be your bathroom!

CJ

TF
Arms
Somerset
Tiling looks nice but far to much boxing for my liking.

I understand some of it is for the TV and wall mounted taps but that bathroom is large enough to have carried that boxing across the whole walls so you haven't got so many edges. I would have been tempted to go for a bigger sized bath and centered it between the 2 wall and dwarf wall creating a bigger surround.

Sorry that sound really critical as it's still a nice bathroom but let down a little for me.. sorry :(

- - - Updated - - -

Please god don't let it be your bathroom!

:lol: Coward.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to TV in bathroom. in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB