Discuss u can have a nice bathroom...with not much ££££ in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9598

hiya..... this is a job i done for someone with a tight bugget .......
dont no if i can dissclose how much they cost,,,, but they were cheap cheap..
i got 4 more to do now....thanks to people viewing there bathroom.....:thumbsup::hurray: black polished floor 008.jpg black polished floor 006.jpg black polished floor 007.jpg black polished floor 014.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to u can have a nice bathroom...with not much ££££ in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is my first post so here goes, advice needed. It was decided that I should renovate...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V
Good afternoon all, I’m new to this forum and hope someone can help me. I’m generally trying to...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB