Discuss ufh covered with 22mm chip board in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

Just Rizzle

un real been to look at a job tonight where the customer is really upset.
the builder has put in under floor heating then covered this over with 22mm chipboard flooring,floating on top of the heating pipes. on top of this he has screwed 9 mm ply then he has layed limestone tiles which are 400mm wide and varying lengths he has managed to lay 47 mts sq of these tiles using only 2 * 20 kg of Larson flexi adhesive.
not surprisingly after only 1wk they are starting to come up. asked is there any way I can fix it

the jobs a turd and shes out of pocket by 5k

told her theres no way to fix it but to rip it all out and start again:thumbsdown:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to ufh covered with 22mm chip board in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Everyone thanks for having me on the this forum ill try not to break any rules. I am diyer...
Replies
Views
Hello friends. I am looking for a bit of advice, you would be so kind. I have been a long...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks, I need to sort my floor out before I can lay tiles on it so seeking advice from...
Replies
Views
I had my bathroom done in September and my floor tiles have movement in them and the grout is...
Replies
Views
Hi Ive been browsing your forums over the years looking for guidance for odd tiling DIY tasks...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB