Ufh

Discuss Ufh in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

TMTservices

How much would you expect a sparky to charge to fit 2 UFH matting kits into 2 seperate rooms? The rooms are next door to each other and currently have UFH down which is being replaced. So Im assuming, maybe wrongly, it will be a straight forward switch.

One kit is 1m2 and the other 1.5m2.

Or is it ok to lay matting down myself, sparky in to test, then back to hook up once Im out of there?

If so, How much would you expect to be charged just for test and final hook up? And what would you add on to your labour for laying the matting?

All prep work regarding the sub is already factored into original price.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Ufh in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm a total tiling beginner having my kitchen/diner redone by builders. The dining area has a...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Forgive me for I am noob... I have a 9m x 9m floor area that is one space, but half is a new...
Replies
Views
I have 15mm - 18mm between my FFL and the top of my bifold base. 1. What’s the best floor to...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Ufh
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.