Discuss Ugly bathroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

H

hillhead

Hi all,
I'm sure some of you have tiled a bathroom etc at times when you just don't like it!
Well i'm going to finish one in the morning which i'v been held up in because the customer has changed her mind a couple of times etc!
The layout is bad !! 500x250 glazed white ceramic laid horizontally in straight rows,a border on the window wall which is big!!!!! yuk,pinky red colour which is 18" high:yikes:.And a purple floor !!! oh dear,millionaire too.
I tried hard for brick bond etc,at least i got 2 white marble shelves made for the shower corner.
It will be a nice bill tomorrow,lol.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Ugly bathroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
Here's a little one we did earlier this year. All designed, supplied and installed by us. This...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C
R
Hi guys newly registered to ask for some pro advice on laying out my wall tiles for my new refit...
Replies
Views
reeves1985
R
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
U
Hi all I am a registered user but I'm sending this from the office and i cant remember my...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, Sorry if this appears like a double post so I'm re-writing it with a tad more detail...
Replies
Views
maxgrout
M
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB