Discuss Unapproved thread? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colin James

Yes I have unapproved your thread and yes my message box is set to only receive pm's from my contacts. I have sent my explanation as to why your posts have been unapproved. I dislike your attitude. If you have a problem, you can flag a post by reporting it (the little exclamation in a triangle icon) or send a private message to the Administrators.
Hi,
Thank you for responding, I do not think that I was being negative, on the contrary, I was merely asking what one should do when I cannot even respond to your pm. Secondly, I appreciate what you are saying as I have been running forums of my own for many years, but I had included Dan's post to me for you to see, but as I said, I cannot reply. Feel free to email me and I can send you all the relevant details.

I am the National Key Account Manager for ESL and a member of the TTA, and I am just trying to help answer various questions by other members on the forums.

C

Colin James

Until I get told by Dan or Sir Ramic that you have their approval, there is nothing I can do. I will continue to do my job as a moderator.

Fair enough, don't quite understand what was actually wrong about my answers to be completely honest but hey ho I will wait for a response. Thank you for replying though. If you want I can post Dans reply to me here but probably better if I wait or as I say we could do this via email.

D

Deleted member 9966

Fair enough, don't quite understand what was actually wrong about my answers to be completely honest but hey ho I will wait for a response. Thank you for replying though. If you want I can post Dans reply to me here but probably better if I wait or as I say we could do this via email.

the forum rules quite clearly state that we don't allow people/companies to come here about push their companies and/or products. Now if you have made an arrangement with Dan about doing such things I have not yet been informed. As a result, I will continue to unapprove any posts that refer to your business or products. I trust that clears up any confusion for you Colin.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Unapproved thread? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB