Discuss Unglazed Porcelain Tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

wyse85

Hi,

Laid some wall tiles 600*300 unglazed porcelain in bathroom using mapei keraflex and have noticed that there are certain areas of the tiles that i cannot seem to remove the adhesive from. i can wash them with clean water and they disappear but then it comes back through when dry. The tiles were sealed with Lithofin fz prior to fixing. is there a particular cleaner that would help me out with this? or a home made cleaner that would do the job?

Thanks

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Unglazed Porcelain Tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
I recently had 20mm porcelain tiles laid outside on a new patio. I did notice the tile...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have completed some smaller tiling jobs before in the kitchen etc but this is my first...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi, ive just had a new tile floor laid with black BAL grout. This was laid on top of a new...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB