UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Unibond Beige Wall Tile Fix/Grout Triple Protect - Any Good? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

walki

Hi, we have 2m square of wall tiles to grout in the kitchen. The tiles are Wickes shiny brick type tiles, as it is a small area we were looking for the smallest (cheapest) beige grout to use. We came across this Unibond product which is £10.98 at B&Q. Has anyone use this before and if so is it any good. If not, where can we get a small quantity of beige tile grout as we don't want to be left with a load left over.

Many thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Unibond Beige Wall Tile Fix/Grout Triple Protect - Any Good? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Are there any BS standards covering this please I have recently had 3 sides of a shower tiled...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new signup here beginning first tiling job. We've got a conservatory room at the back...
Replies
Views
We've got as far as stripping out the bathroom in our new (to us) bungalow dug up floor, laid...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.