Discuss Unibond black silicone. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Customer was supplied with some unibond black silicone... Well what a pile of poo it is IMO.

Gunned the silicone in and then a quick spray with soapy water for tooling in , and then it started with dissolve FFS .. Ahhhhh had to clean it all back out with silicone wipes...

45 mins later , nice and clean to re-seal with some weber silicone I bought... Never again will I use that unibond one , lesson learned when you think silicone is silicone ..lol..

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Unibond black silicone. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Gents, In need of much advice as possible. I've recently just finished tiling 4 walls and...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
M
Hi, So I've got to the end of the main chunk of the work... finally... and it's looking pretty...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
M
Two quick questions. I've got a bottle of Fila grout protector from Topps Tiles and am going to...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB