Discuss unsanded grout. help?! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tile Shop

What colour are you looking to do them in?

Had to be testing these recently. These are the grouts I tried:

Mapei Kerapoxy - scratched to hell
BAL Micromax 2 - scratched
Adrex FS - scratched (but only very slightly. could only be noticed when looking at a certain light angle)
BAL Microflex Wall - not scratched (but only available in white, ivory and ebony...... yuk!).

The best looking was the Ardex FS Shimmer Grey, but need to find a solution to remove the faint scratches whilst leaving a polished finish.

So even though i'd hate to hijack a thread before its even begun, anyone got any suggestions? (at least its related and may be useful if Impish runs into difficulty). I've tried Autosol, G3, with a combination of various Dremel attachments. They either don't touch it or are way to aggressive.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to unsanded grout. help?! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
Hi, hoping someone can help with advice. We purchased 600 x 600 tiles for our bathroom floor...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
I could use some help from everyone! The floor mosaic tile was recently retiled over a tile-redi...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB