Discuss Unusual Tile Search in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

bazzatbm

Need to try and source this 'type' of tile so was wondering if anyone has come across them before and if they have a 'name' that will help me to source replacements.

Thanks in advance. 20150227_221439.jpg 20150227_221525.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bazzatbm

Re: Unusaul Tile Search

Hi Timeless John

Thanks for that, I think you nailed it as I'm fairly certain these tiles are their Flat Stone range.

I couldn't find any of the 'Sit-on' tiles in their Coves and Fittings section though and the online brochure I looked at only had 28 pages so no 30 or 34.

I've e-mailed them anyway and asked about the edging tiles.

Thanks again you've saved me hours of google search time thinking of different ways to describe that tile :smilewinkgrin:

Cheers

Bazzatbm

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Unusual Tile Search in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB