Discuss up loading photos to forum in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Click HERE to add a photo album to the forum, and then click the like to add photo's to that album, then upload the photos you want.

If you want to use photobucket, checkout their FAQ or help section. But you can link direct from images in photobucket by copying "BB" code for each image and just paste that into a forum post to get it to load.

D

Deleted member 1779

Agreed! And also I host my own images and then just copy and paste the URL direct.

Example:

056.jpg

So all I did was copy and paste the url which is this

http://www.365drills.com/Gadget/056.jpg

I clicked on the photo image and then pasted the above into the link. And I de-clicked the "Tick" so that it DID NOT attach as a thumbnail

270551_10150213228692014_617362013_7093341_6859767_n.jpg

Here is another example:

kit2.jpg

Code posted

http://www.365drills.com/jpgs/kit2.jpg

Then the photographs form part of your message rather than being seperate clickable images.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to up loading photos to forum in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

UK Tiling Forum Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum. Here at TilersForums.com we have hosted a place...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
T
So.... Signed up to the forum, looked at loads of threads (found the one about poor workmanship...
Replies
Views
Thought it'd be cool to see how our old moderators are doing and where they are and what they're...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
wrighty, jobdone, whitebeam, vala, ph tiling, Adrian, JamieM, hutch, Andystiletiling...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
up loading photos to forum
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.