UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Upgrading the forum - New Features in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I'm upgrading the forum as we speak (so if it crashes out, just refresh it should come back) which will be completed within an hour or so.

New features include an Article system (so we can have how-to guides and whatnot posted to an area that will make them easy to find), a member blogging system (so all members can have their own blog and post to it as and when they wish to, blog about jobs you've got on, or just general life, sports etc) along with a few other nifty features.

I'll let you know when it's done but you'll see the new menu links too.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Okay done. Getting quick at this. I do it 17 times per month now!!! :lol:

Right. We have the new blog system. You can use that right away. Post anything you wish to the blog system, and others can read and respond to it if they want to. Hopefully we'll end up with a nice collection of blogs being posted to often. I'd use it to waffle about what job I have on at the moment and whatnot. Or give reviews about a product or something maybe. Though you can also use it to chat about sport if you're that way inclined. The members will be able to find the tile related, and the sport related, so it wont get confusing.

Then we have the article system which I have mentioned we're getting a few times over the years but we never have done. We want good articles for that area but we'll start off by "promoting" some good forum posts to articles so rather than us stickying loads of out of date threads that might still be valuable - we will now promote them to articles and you can easily browse through them and find ones you're interested in or will help you out etc.

If you can speak to your suppliers and manufacturers and get articles for us, that would be great.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Upgrading the forum - New Features in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views
Hello lads and ladies, I've been working on a new website. www.FreeRatedTraders.com. It's a...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.