Discuss uploading photos in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

In the reply box use the icon that has a little tree in it

e7yjajeb.jpg

area tiling

TF
Arms
n.ireland
Todays job, what a shocker the guy that tiled this has been tiling for over 20 years! dot and dab with tub gear and the tiles where 60x40 10mm ceramics, he never removed the paint work either! clients started to notice that they were getting damp in their kitchen walls, and a bad smell in their bathroom. Sad thing about it all was that they only got it done less than a year ago.
So i chipped back the hardwall to the blockwork, and will fit hardie board to the wall that had ply on it. hiring out a humidifier over the weekend so hope to install hardie on monday!!
IMG_1915.jpg IMG_1909.jpg IMG_1912.jpg IMG_1919.jpg

I

Ian

Todays job, what a shocker the guy that tiled this has been tiling for over 20 years! dot and dab with tub gear and the tiles where 60x40 10mm ceramics, he never removed the paint work either! clients started to notice that they were getting damp in their kitchen walls, and a bad smell in their bathroom. Sad thing about it all was that they only got it done less than a year ago.
So i chipped back the hardwall to the blockwork, and will fit hardie board to the wall that had ply on it. hiring out a humidifier over the weekend so hope to install hardie on monday!!
View attachment 48118 View attachment 48114 View attachment 48119 View attachment 48120

Thats horrendous, so many things wrong with that I don't know where to begin!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to uploading photos in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Thanks for being members here on TilersForums.com - it is a pleasure to have you! I...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone. Hope you are well. I want to learn how to tile and do a fairly basic bit of...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB