Discuss Urgently looking for Pamesa Ikom Blanco Floor tile in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

coralie wright

Hi
I'm short of tiles. Added a bit of extension to a kitchen and well I've got 16 tiles but need at least 11 tiles more.
Tiles are 50x50 square.
Cream
Produced in Spain by Paemsa called Ikom Blanco floor tile.
So needed will look at large tiles to cut down or smaller tiles to make a pattern.
Or anything similar - hope you can help thank you for reading.
2dPwRqZ

(img IMG_4048.JPG - http://bit.ly/2dPwRqZ)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Urgently looking for Pamesa Ikom Blanco Floor tile in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've been planning on tiling my 16sq m dining room floor for ages, so have been reading...
Replies
Views
Hi all, mostly done smaller wall tiles in the past so just wondering how flat a 600x300 floor...
Replies
Views
Hi my name is Karin and I am looking for a Porcelanosa floor tile called Paris Colonial. I need...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB