UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Use of electric underfloor heating with tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jazzytrowler

Hello i am new to this forum and i am a tiler in the Essex area. My client has just purchased a 200watt per m2 electric underfloor heating system. Are these systems compatible with Tiles? The client will be running the system with a floor tempreature of 30c. Will this play havoc with the adhesive or/and grout?

Im not sure if these electric underfloor heating systems are any good. I will report back if we go ahead with the install.

G

Gazzer

Yes that is corrct i am a DJ on the weekends but this needs funding. Are you a robot on robot wars in your spare time? Can you introduce me to Sir kill a lot? Im a big fan ; )

Thank you for the information though! I will check the correct adhesive and grout is being used with the underfloor heating manufacturer.

Out of interest ... how did you know i was a DJ?

One of lifes mysteries......

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Use of electric underfloor heating with tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have a customer who lives in a 200 year old property. The lounge floor he wants tiled which...
Replies
Views
Hi there, hoping for some help here. I am about to install a small (2.2x2.5m approx) area of...
Replies
Views
We had a water underfloor heating installed and tiled over. 3 months later we noticed many tiles...
Replies
Views
Amethsyt
A
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Hope you are all having a fantastic Xmas. To cut a long story short I have installed...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.