Discuss using ardex products... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

J Sid

WP_20170415_20_07_49_Pro (2).jpg always use the Ardex grout, great colour selection.

also use X7 adhesive very good and often on buy 2 get 1 free at CTD :)

S

Spud

The WPC tanking kit is the best on the market , then the Arditex NA leveller is the best to go over old glue and bitumen residue , they have a rapid setting wall render called AM 100 it is fast track render the walls then tile then next day no waiting a week for plaster to dry and has greater weight limits
All their products are excellent, they have epoxy primers and a hybrid epoxy grout which is really good

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to using ardex products... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, hope this is in the right place as I’m not a regular user of forums. I run a mastic company...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, sorry for the clunky thread title... Just over a year ago we had a side...
Replies
Views
I see and hear all to often of the horror stories when someone hires a supposed tiler only to...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB