UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss valentines day in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Valentine's day is cancelled this year, 14-02-12 = 0

It's Valentines day tomorrow, or as I like to refer to it, Tuesday.

If you're sad about being alone on Valentine's Day, just remember nobody loves you on any other day of the year either.

Seriously though, I've got my wife a matching bag and belt. She can't complain the hoover won't work now!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
FIVE SECRETS TO A PERFECT RELATIONSHIP:
1) Its important to have a woman who helps at home and knows how to cook, clean.
2) Its important to have a woman who can make you laugh.
3) Its important to have a woman you can trust and wants only you.
4) Its important to have a woman who is good in bed & enjoys being with you.
5) Its absolutely vital that these four women don't know each other

U

user123

If you need valentines day to do something nice for your wife, then you should be in the doldrums...... Wife and I don't buy into it, but thanks for the reminder.

Created on iPhone.....

Yep, H and I decided on that, too, had such a great weekend just gone we decided that was our Valentine's weekend, who cares about the date? So no pressure on the day, which in itself is quite nice. We might go to the Netherlands Circus on the other side of our fence though, that should be good :)

U

user123

FIVE SECRETS TO A PERFECT RELATIONSHIP:
1) Its important to have a woman who helps at home and knows how to cook, clean.
2) Its important to have a woman who can make you laugh.
3) Its important to have a woman you can trust and wants only you.
4) Its important to have a woman who is good in bed & enjoys being with you.
5) Its absolutely vital that these four women don't know each other

:lol: personally I think we should all be allowed 5 husbands and 5 wifes respectively :) :) :)

Reply to valentines day in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hello. Can I take your advice please? Our groundworks company are refusing to guarantee their...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.