UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Van Lease in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
hi robson,

dose the deal include all servicing, and any repaires that may be needed...

we used to lease all our vans, most we had was four on the road, they were a fixed fee paid each month, all servicing, and any repaires were included, all we did was put fuel in them, if you want trouble free motoring then its a good idea, down side is you have nowt to show for your money at the end of the day, most people i know that leese know they can afford x amount each month write some of it off to tax man, and enjoy hassle free motoring, then when the leese is up just start again..

S

Stef

Andy, its only the road tax with the deal, the maintenance plan is extra, not sure how much though.
This deal was on Contract Hire, doesnt go against your credit rating but you can claim it all through the business.

H/H, im going into the local vauxhall dealer as they have 4year 0% apr at present. want to see what kind of deal they will offer me on finance.
My van is an 08 primastar so i can at least trade this in against a new van, dont really want to buy a brand new van though as the depreciation is horrendous as soon as you leave the premises.
What year is your van an 07? it is a Trafic Sport i want if i can get 1.

I

Ian

$(KGrHqIOKpUE6TucBgi7BOnsSCC)Qw~~_12.JPG Get one of these, you know it makes sense!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Van Lease in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Does anyone lease? Reason I am asking is that I am hoping to change the wife's car.......and...
Replies
Views
Concrete guy
C
D
I will be getting a LWB Vauxhall -Vivaro sportif metallic Gray ,it will come in 1st of March...
Replies
Views
S
Hi everyone. I currently own my van and have done for the past 5 years but now the mileage is...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
P
Any of you fellas who have a newish van on finance, is it worth it for tax reasons or will it...
Replies
Views
J
i am looking at getting a new vauxhall vivaro sportif. i want to do this on finance lease for...
Replies
Views
jonnyc
J

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.