Discuss Van Seat Covers. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Have just dealt with possibly the nicest man ever today:thumbsup:

I was after some seat covers for my new van and did the usual trawling through websites and Ebay looking for a decent heavy duty waterproof set:smilewinkgrin:

Came across this company:

Van Seat Covers, Van Mats & Steering Wheel Covers

But they did not seem to have the colour I wanted in the heavy duty material on there website or on Ebay:mad2:

Anyway I rang to just order black ones and spoke direct to the owner straight away, a gentleman named Dee:hurray: Immediately he told me that he had no problem making what I wanted at no extra cost:hurray: and went into great detail of how they are manufactured and the various fitments for my van:thumbsup: Never known customer service like it:thumbsup:

As it was late this aftrenoon, he confirmed that the order would be processed tomorrow, manufactured on Monday morning and dispatched on Monday afternoon:yikes::thumbsup:

I'm really hoping I am happy with them, but will keep you posted when i see them after picking my van up a week on Monday:thumbsup:

What new van are you getting?

Iveco Daily:thumbsup:

images

Reply to Van Seat Covers. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

S
hi every one, im putting my tiling van up for sale as im looking to purchase a new one. i have...
2 3
Replies
Views
albyshellshear
A

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Van Seat Covers.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.