Discuss variety in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

cynic

In the last two weeks i have used 700 by 350,150 by 150,200 by 100,400 by 250 ceramics on walls,600 by 300 porc on walls,600 by 600 and 600 by 300 porc on floors,and then inch piece hex mosaic on walls.Throw in a small 600 by 300 trav floor and next week conservatory floor with ufh. Patterns from brick bond to diagonal herringbone,and all manners of grout colours. such a boring life with no variety who would be a tiler.:smilewinkgrin::hurray::smilewinkgrin:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to variety in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

L
Hi guys. I am tiling a kitchen floor monday and was hoping for a second opinion on the layout...
Replies
Views
Hello! Tiled 4mtrs quartz starlights today - 300 x 300 tile hq ones - on my bathroom floor...
Replies
Views
R
Hey guys, needing some advice in advance of fitting my 600 x 400 honed and filled trav in a few...
Replies
Views
robertson60
R
S
Hi Everyone I am about to lay some 600 x 600 basalt tiles on a bathroom floor. Originally I was...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
J
Just seen a job to quote for where there is a beam block base with an extra layer of blocks...
Replies
Views
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB