Discuss Victorian floor tiling course in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

Ajh - Phil Hobson and myself have discussed the setting up of a Geometric course for those wishing to expand their tiling repitore.
The contents of the programme needs a lot of thought and planning and at the present time our workloads are restricting the time available to develop and structure the course.
However if you have any particular questions you need answering or indeed if either of us can be of any assistance you can pm either of us through this forum.
You can post some pictures of what you've done if you like.

Ajh - Phil Hobson and myself have discussed the setting up of a Geometric course for those wishing to expand their tiling repitore.
The contents of the programme needs a lot of thought and planning and at the present time our workloads are restricting the time available to develop and structure the course.
However if you have any particular questions you need answering or indeed if either of us can be of any assistance you can pm either of us through this forum.
You can post some pictures of what you've done if you like.

thats great thanks ! Keep us updated :)

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Ajh welcome, as TJ says we need to get the ball rolling on this ASAP, we have dragged our feet a bit, but we have both been busy.

We have had a very good response to the idea of the geometric course from the trade and the industry in general, there is never a week goes by without me receiving a call/ text or email about it.

We will keep everyone posted.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Victorian floor tiling course in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Beginner Tiling Courses 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 Day Tiling Courses? These are brilliant for a DIY...
Replies
Views
hello Folks, its a tiny area. 1.8 m2. Joists are solid 3 inch wide. Area is upstairs close to...
Replies
Views
Anyone know where I could find this tile to replace cracked ones. It is a floor tile and...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have acquired Victorian mosaic floor tiles that I am wanting to reuse to tile my exterior...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB