Discuss Victorian flooring alternatives in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tile Shop

Olde English are very expensive, but not quite as expensive as original style. But then again, depends on the pattern you want to go for. even the plain unglazed 100x100 and 150x150 will still swipe £70-£100 from your wallet for every metre, as the price varies for the colour. Then gets more ridiculous depending on the intricacy of the pattern.

A slightly more affordable route is Armatile. They do a couple of ranges on a mesh, but you won't get the same satisfaction of completing a victorian floor and you are also limited on the colours and designs available. You can buy direct from them, but for the designs, you'll still be hit for around £130m2, unless you plead, beg and give them a sob story about a dead puppy, to see if you can get a good trade discount. Borders are on a mesh too but still look pretty effective.

Victorian Tiles | Armatile - http://www.armatile.com/categories/813/0/victorian-tiles.aspx?expandable=0

F

Flintstone

image.jpeg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Victorian flooring alternatives in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello everyone, new to the forum, nice to meet you. A tiler recommended to bring this question...
Replies
Views
this is quite an unusual Victorian hallway , thought I would share it with you guys When I...
Replies
Views
I have problem and would like some help or advice. We have a victorian home in Saint John NB...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
Hello, am trying to complete a Victorian tiled hallway (pic attached), loads of questions to...
Replies
Views
T
    • Winner
Victorian Geometric Hallway Flooring. Geometric Floor Tiling by Timeless Tiles John. Nothing...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB