Discuss Victorian geometric tiles - Andover, Hampshire, SP10 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

Lobster

Looking for a tiler experienced with preparing and laying victorian geometric floor tiles for a job in Andover, Hampshire near Salisbury and Newbury.

Two metre squared area to be laid with victorian geometric floor tiles. We have some reclaimed tiles (uncleaned) but not enough to complete the pattern. We would prefer to find identical reclaimed tiles to finish but have been unsuccessful (any help appreciated); we can source the spare tiles new. We will level the floor but are inexperienced on preparing/laying/sealing these tiles.

Please message if interested or know of anyone reputable and local. Thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Victorian geometric tiles - Andover, Hampshire, SP10 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, am trying to complete a Victorian tiled hallway (pic attached), loads of questions to...
Replies
Views
T
    • Winner
Victorian Geometric Hallway Flooring. Geometric Floor Tiling by Timeless Tiles John. Nothing...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T
I am looking to source some original/reproduction geometric tiles, I have found sites like...
Replies
Views
S
we found an old Victorian geometric tiled floor under the hall carpet and I've spent the last...
Replies
Views
Steve895
S
T
    • Winner
Hi. Calling all experienced Victorian floor fixers and anyone who has come accross this...
Replies
Views
L

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB