Discuss Victorian tiling in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

chubchub

Hi guys new to the forum and am in need of some advice. Got my first victorian tiling job in a few weeks customer is fine for me to do job without giving him a quote as have done lots of work for him in the past but am not sure how to price it, day rate or by the meter.

Floor is bout 9sqm in total 100mmx100mm tiles plus boarder plus external tile to cut into walls.

Floor is 9mm wpb. Have a rough figure in mind inc materials £*** inc materials going on basis of 3 to 4 days.

Also an idea on setting out aswell whats best ect.

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Victorian tiling in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have problem and would like some help or advice. We have a victorian home in Saint John NB...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
Hello, am trying to complete a Victorian tiled hallway (pic attached), loads of questions to...
Replies
Views
T
    • Winner
Victorian Geometric Hallway Flooring. Geometric Floor Tiling by Timeless Tiles John. Nothing...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T
I am looking to source some original/reproduction geometric tiles, I have found sites like...
Replies
Views
Apologies if this has been asked before and I suspect all tilers have their individual...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB