Discuss Vitrex bridge saw in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Hi all, took delivery of a new wet saw today so I'm getting rid of the old one. It's 3 years old not had much use and the blade has got loads left in it. All parts/tools/manuals are present with the exception of the 2 wheels for the legs. There are 2 spare filters for the pump (pictured), it's 240v and all in all not in bad condition but is used. Ideal for a someone looking for a wet saw but not wanting to blow loads of cash! Paid £180 for it 3 years ago, take £40 for it if buyer collects. PM, phone or email if interested, I'd like it gone by next week if possible. Thanks for looking. Bri.
empty the camera! 384.jpg empty the camera! 385.jpg empty the camera! 406.jpg empty the camera! 407.jpg empty the camera! 408.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Vitrex bridge saw in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
Hi all, Don't know if this is a good saw but seems a very good price. Thought i's post it here...
Replies
Views
S
I've got a Vitrex 900 Pro bridge saw and it's worked brilliantly for me so far but i'm having a...
Replies
Views
kendo1
K
T
Hi guys I am after a bit of advice. I have spent some time reading through posts but it all...
Replies
Views
M
Evening all :smilewinkgrin: About 2 months ago I purchased the Vitrex - QEP Pro-750 Wet Saw...
Replies
Views
jackylu
J
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Vitrex bridge saw
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.