UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Vitrex pro 900 bridge saw in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Vitrex pro 900 bridge saw in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Y
Hiya, I'm tiling my bathroom as a competent DIYer/weekend builder. Bought a Vitrex 900 Bridge...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
Q
VITREX Versatile PRO 750 Wet/Dry Tile Cutter Saw & free Marcrist CK850 blade VITREX Versatile...
Replies
Views
I
J
Hi All, I'm just about to tile my bathroom and am working with much bigger tiles than I have...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a job coming up where the customer as got 1200x150 and 900x150 wood effect...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
M
Hi lads, I'm selling off loads of surplus stuff on Ebay (29 lots! so far) as missus wants the...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.