Discuss voluntary work experience for newbie!! in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

Afternoon all,
Just inquiring if any tilers are midlands based and would be happy for me to gain some work experience with them. one or two days a week would be great or even just the odd job. Id be happy just to carry your tools and just watch over for an insight and some tips. I have booked on to a course late March but I would like to get a feel of working in real life situations and hopefully learn some valuable experience.

Thanks in advanced Dave

O

Old Mod

s4456.gif
good luck.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to voluntary work experience for newbie!! in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I’m just in the middle of doing a course with UK Pro Tiling and was wondering if I...
Replies
Views
Hello, as a novice, I need some advice. Our landscapers have been doing a fantastic job so far...
Replies
Views
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views
Hi all, So I'm newly qualified in wall & floor tiling but feel I missed out on alot of practical...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB