UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Voluntary work placement needed, Basingstoke, Reading areas!!!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Alex1980

Hi,

I am studying my NVQ 2 Floor and Wall tiling starting Jan/Feb next year at Eastleigh College, Hampshire. I need to get some business contacts to establish a voluntary placement spanning around 9-12 months, probably 4 - 6 days a month. I am currently employed full-time elsewhere in a completely un-related profession hence the Voluntary/Placement aspect. This placement would allow me to gather the evidence needed + build a portfolio. In return.......... I work voluntarily.

I am a mature college student aged 32 who is putting a lot of time and motivation into achieving a specific goal, so please don't be concerned as you won't have a half motivated, moody and cocky teenager to babysit.

Please feel free to contact me with any details of a suitable person/business that will support this.

Cheers

Alex in Hook, Hampshire.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Voluntary work placement needed, Basingstoke, Reading areas!!!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I would really appreciate some advice from those who know more about tiling than myself. We had...
Replies
Views
Don White
D
T
The firm i am working for is looking for more tilers must have CSCS card and transport. Good...
Replies
Views
Its that time of the month again!! As ever, we are looking to increase our work force to cope...
Replies
Views
Unused Account 1
U
L
Replies
Views
Kevbos
K

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.