• Thread starter Spare Tool
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 4K

Currently reading:
W.s.m

While we have you, why don't you checkout our Plumbing Advice forum PlumbersForums.net

Discuss W.s.m in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
All the espisodes are on Demand 5 for those that have missed them , even two specials on the history of WSM..

Thor does stand a chance of winning this yr he,s slimmed down and is very good cardio wise but i would like eddie hall to win , he has progressed so much since last yr and as thor , he has improved greatly on his cardio..

But lets not forget big Z ... Hes not going to give up easily.. And shaw will want it badly .. Oh and Poundstone lol... I could go on...

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

Between Shaw and Big Z imo..
Sorry but Ray I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this one, well sort of, I agree there built for a burst of raw power but just how many hours a day do you reckon these guys' work out for, its a full time job to them..
we can all work out in short burst i agree you can work out all day but changing what you do and how you move all day long and thinking about your next moves and how you do it.now that real strenght of body and mind .if you only have to proform in short burst doing the same thing over and over again what have you acheived no more than any one body who knows how to wipe there bum

S

Spare Tool

we can all work out in short burst i agree you can work out all day but changing what you do and how you move all day long and thinking about your next moves and how you do it.now that real strenght of body and mind .if you only have to proform in short burst doing the same thing over and over again what have you acheived no more than any one body who knows how to wipe there bum
Haha you have a way with words Ray :) wouldn't mind having Brian Shaw labouring on for me, humping tiles n ady n imagine when finishing a job n customer is "oh sorry I haven't had chance to go to bank yet"......BRIAN!! ;)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to W.s.m in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Over the years I've used the good advice that I've read on this forum but with my current project I am a bit stumped. I am renovating an ensuite, it's...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this notification but what was the out come at the end as I have just had a xylophone installed and...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them professionally laid. At the time I asked if they needed sealing. The tiler told me since they were...
Replies
Views
H
  • Article
Finest Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels Discussion Thread Embrace the freedom of casual encounters on the best dating app in town! Verified Females Finest casual Dating Finest Сasual Dating -...
Replies
Views
H
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays

TF on Facebook

Thanks for visiting the original Tilers Community.