Discuss Wall and floor tiler wanted to work in glasgow in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

dynamictiling

TF
Esteemed
glasgow
Hi
This is my 1st post in the forum. I have been a tiler for 13 years. I have started my own tiling company a year ago. Put simply i can't keep up with work! Myself and another tiler can't keep up with the amount of work we are getting. I need another tiler. Almost all of my work is in Glasgow.

The ideal candidate would be a fully qualified ceramic tiler-svq level 3.

.they must be tiling to an excellent standard (i am not interested in anyone who has sat a 10 minute course)

.they must have their own transport (car or van acceptable, as i will supply any materials in my van)

.they must have their own tools i.e tile cutter, wet cutter, angle grinder, tiling tools

. If you have a Cscs card great, if not. It isn't essential.

.they must have a good tiling background i.e ideally with good references.

Now a bit about us

As mentioned above i have been a tiler for 13 years, fully qualified, svq level 3. I have full public liability insurance for 2 million pounds for 5 employees. My company is called dynamic tiling. . I am not sure if i am allowed to advertise my number on here? (Much obliged if someone could clarify this???).

Thanks and i look forward to hearing from yous.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Thanks for posting this. Well done!

Please leave contact details out of this thread. When the job is filled you'll get emails and calls for years.

Let people contact you via Private Message with their info or contact details. Or let them ask for yours. :)

Thanks again for choosing our forum.

Last edited:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Wall and floor tiler wanted to work in glasgow in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
Tiling my en-suite was part of a larger build project. The builder subcontracted the tiler who...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB