Discuss Wall grout for shower in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi,

Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted the floor but now that I'm about to tackle the wall I'm unsure which way to go with the grout. I know epoxy is the best overall grout to use for a bathroom or any kind of wet room, but my conundrum is that we want a pure white grout, not shady or and kind of light grey finish which I am led to believe is mainly the case with all white epoxy grouts because of the liquid and aggregate mix.

My tiles are 300x600 with a 1.5mm spacer, you think I could get away with a cement based grout seeing I have epoxy floor grout?

If so what type of cement based grout would most recommend?

Thanks
Geoff

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Wall grout for shower in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi, hoping someone can help with advice. We purchased 600 x 600 tiles for our bathroom floor...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi any advice on what would go with what. I've layed off white tiles on floor with grey...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB