Discuss Wall tile adhesive advice in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Hello to all, I would like some advice please as regards what type of wall tile adhesive I require to carry out a small tiling job in a bathroom which will include an area which will be subject to a shower above the bath. The shower isn't a power type but an electric shower with no pump so there isn't a great deal of water pressure. The tiles to be fixed are 100mm square limestone which have an irregular surface finish and range from light beige to brownish in colour. The walls already have ceramic wall tiles fitted and to save a great deal of time and mess I was hoping to tile on tile using a ready mixed tile adhesive. The new limestone tiles will have a grout joint of 3 to 5mm. Thanks for any advice.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Wall tile adhesive advice in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to establish product info from distributors. For example...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB