Discuss Wall tiling with three sizes of tile in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

Crishub

Hi - I'me using three sizes of wall tile to create a random look in a bathroom. I've got a pattern to follow but I'm a bit stuck on the best way to set it out - is there a straightforward way of getting a starting level? At the minute I've got three levels to give a run across the wall but this doesn't look right - Luckily its only a small shower area but I want to get it right. Any advice please?

C

Crishub

Hi - thanks for your response - I've attached a pic of the tile plan - three sizes of tile - 15, 30 and 45 cms - tile plan.jpg the main area is between the yellow borders.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Wall tiling with three sizes of tile in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to assess what prep is needed on the walls for my kitchen backsplash. We'll be...
Replies
Views
Hi, so I’m relatively new to tiling. I’ve got a job where the walls aren’t 100% flat but not the...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB