UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Want more jobs like this in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

Leatherface

That job I mentioned with the badly sloping floor - I've got it.
She is only having kitchen tiled, not whole room.
Kitchen will be taken out prior - 8.5 sq metres - 22mm thick limestone tiles 300 x 600 brick bond.

have priced for 4 x bags SLC plus £75.00 labour to apply ( will only take an hour or so )
Totally empty room, only cuts to edges.
£50 per sq metre. Will only need bag and a half of adhesive as floor will be bang on. Tiles down one day & one coat of sealer. One coat of sealer following teatime, grout following teatime.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Want more jobs like this in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Im after a tiler for a kitchen/diner floor in Liverpool, Huyton area, approx 20 sq mtrs...
Replies
Views
A
Looking for a good tiler in my area - self-build house in N Cornwall (1 hour's drive from...
Replies
Views
henrywillicombe
H
G
evening all i had to buy myself a new dry cutter and having only ever used rubi and ill be...
Replies
Views
One Day
O
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.