Discuss Want to become a tiler in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian shaw

Hi, I am serious about becoming a tiler I have nearly finished level 2 diploma city & guilds in wall and floor tiling, I have been going with a professional tiler for the past 4 months one day a week to gain some work experience, I am looking for someone to give me a chance to get in the tiling industry, so if anybody needs someone then let me no thanks, I am 33yrs not a school leaver,

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Want to become a tiler in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Is there anyone out there looking for some free labour in the Oxfordshire area anytime...
Replies
Views
J
    • Winner
moved to the london area in 1984 when my wife got a transfer to Guildford with her works. needed...
Replies
Views
A
Hello all I’m looking for any help I can get I really want to start a new career in tiling I...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I’m new to this forum. I’m starting a tiling course at the end of this month and when I...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
    • Funny
Hi all, So glad to have stumbled across this website. I completed a Tiling course last year and...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB