Discuss Want to buy a Sigma 2G in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Ok so I have been thinking about getting a Sigma 2G but today I had a conversation with a guy who wanted a brand new van a years ago.
He used to have a large heating company doing big contracts and he would have to send his best price in when tendering for jobs so he thought he would turn the tables. So he drafted a letter and emailed it to every van dealer advertising the van he wanted with the exact spec he wanted. Basically he told them who he was and gave contact details. He then said if they wanted a quick sale give their best price and only one price .
He reckons he had about 8 replies of which 3 just said to call them for a deal and they would talk . The others actually came back with prices and in the end he got the van about £800 less than his lowest quote.
Anyway it got me wondering about the like of Ebay, isnt there a place that you could put your wanted items and the dealer contacts you to give you their best price ...save all the ringing around.

Well anyway enough of that , I think TileTown is my nearest Sigma stockist so when I am next that way I will pop in.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Want to buy a Sigma 2G in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I live in Cyprus. Bought a new build top floor flat a couple of years ago with a roof...
Replies
Views
Man gets fined for traveling from Sheffield to Stoke to buy tile adhesive. Note that you can...
Replies
Views
Hi I am after some advice and opinion if the quality of our recently installed tiles is of an...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB