Discuss Wanted:- Moleanos Mix Honed Limestone 600 x 600 x 15mm in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Concrete guy

As title. I need approx 10m2 of Moleanos Blue/Beige Mix honed in 600mm x 600mm x 15mm to repair and extend an existing floor.

Also known as Gascogne Blue/beige Mix and Moleanos Malhado.

I used to import this product and all the companies that I used to know back then have either gone bust or been taken over.

I've done a quick Google and emailed the usual suspects but wondered if anyone on the forum may deal with this product or point me towards someone who does.

If I can't find the mix then 5m2 of Moleanos blue and 5m2 of Moleanos Beige would do the trick.

Ta.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Wanted:- Moleanos Mix Honed Limestone 600 x 600 x 15mm in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

T
Hi Lads, Anyone had any problems adding Bal GT1 Admix to Mapei grout ? Got a job next week...
Replies
Views
Tony Cooper
T
S
Hello, I am looking for some advice about laying a fireplace front hearth of Porto Beige...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
M
Hi - wondered whether anyone had any advice on laying & sealing a limestone floor? The stone...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Hi guys and girls. I just want to gauge some opinions on a quote i've just done. Not sure if...
Replies
Views
B
Hi I need a tiler in the next couple of months to tile our new kitchen floor. Around 23m...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB