Discuss Warm up. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I always use Electric Underfloor Heating & Water Underfloor Heating Systems you get a 10% trade discount if you spend over £100 + VAT. Good gear too, no problems

I used to deal with Paul Short a lot back in the day!
Does he still sell Flexel underfloor heating? - As a tiler, you can get a trade account direct with them.

Last edited:
T

trevortine

Fair enough, needs must and all that.
Those stats are from about £80 on ebay I think mate: warmup 3ie | eBay

What do you usually get them for?

Paying about £90 for them just now, the whole lot comes to around £1600 with mats. Still around a grand for insulation boards and then adhesive and labour, all that before leveller, more adhesive and tiles! It's gonna be a pricey one!!

Paying about £90 for them just now, the whole lot comes to around £1600 with mats. Still around a grand for insulation boards and then adhesive and labour, all that before leveller, more adhesive and tiles! It's gonna be a pricey one!!

Just priced a job with Floor Heating.com 3x12m mats, contactor and thermostat came to about £590. Pretty good I thought. Stick your 20% on (or more if you're feeling frisky) and you do alright out of it. Works out a lot cheaper than Devi and a lot of other suppliers

I used to deal with Paul Short a lot back in the day!
Does he still sell Flexel underfloor heating? - As a tiler, you can get a trade account direct with them.

No, its Cablewarm stuff now. You can get either trade account and pay at the end of the month or pay as you go and get an extra 10%. Good product, prices, service and backup...can't go wrong really

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Warm up. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I’ve got a job using marble geometric mosaics about 10 mm thick. I’ve tried several blades to...
Replies
Views
Hello I wonder if anyone has of the attached tiles I could buy from them or something that is a...
Replies
Views
Lilygrace
L
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi there, hoping for some help here. I am about to install a small (2.2x2.5m approx) area of...
Replies
Views
Hi Just after any advice on starting up as a tiler , same old stuck in a dead end boring job...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB