Currently reading:
Washing machine drain hose glued!! Discussion Thread

While we have you, why don't you checkout our Plumbing Advice forum PlumbersForums.net

Discuss Washing machine drain hose glued!! Discussion Thread in the Plumbing Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Washing machine drain hose glued!! Discussion Thread

Hi,

Thanks for looking. I am getting a new washing machine who will install, disconnect, recycle it, etc as long as its a straight forward process.

Which it may be, however, we moved our old machine from one house to another and the plumber who disconnected it cut off the end of the waste pipe hose so the next plumber had to use a hose pipe clip/clamp ( see pics) & appears to have used glue.

So, before they bring the machine on Mon, I wanted to make sure that they won't look at it and refuse to install/disconnect it! I'm not sure if i need to buy a new part for it as it looks like it screws off (see pic with yellow circle). If so could you let me know what the parts called, etc? I'm a complete novice!!

Thank you for your help.

Washing machine drain hose glued!! for the original thread on Plumbers Forums

Reply to Washing machine drain hose glued!! Discussion Thread in the Plumbing Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

B
  • Article
Using an AAV for washing machine waste trap Discussion Thread Hi We have a small utility cupboard for a washing machine with a standard washing machine waste kit installed as shown. Excuse my...
Replies
Views
benawhile
B
C
  • Article
Best way to connect 10mm plastic pipe to 8mm micro bore Discussion Thread Hi all fitting new radiators and need to connect to 8mm micro bore copper pipe under floorboards, (full rework of pipes...
Replies
Views
Craigy boy
C
N
  • Article
Saying hello to all on plumbers forum Discussion Thread Job opportunity Hi Everyone, Not used this platform before, but thought worth a try, I have a bathroom distribution company in Langley...
Replies
Views
N
R
  • Article
What is bebeath this "stopcock" hatch? Discussion Thread Just in front of my house is this iron cover with "stopcock" on it (see attached photo) However, when I lift the lid and look inside...
Replies
Views
Redlander
R
C
  • Article
Tightening galvanised pipe and fittings Discussion Thread I have a threaded galvanised tube between 2 T-pieces. I can’t screw the t-pieces onto the tube - they’re already sealed to the spur. So...
Replies
Views
Chris Pink
C
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Tilers Community
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

TF on Facebook

Thanks for visiting the original Tilers Community.